There is a test session scheduled for Sunday morning, June 27, 2020. The tests offered include:
- Preliminary Dance through Pre-Silver Dance
- Pre-Preliminary Field Moves through Senior Field Moves
- Pre-Preliminary Free Style through Senior Free Style
We allow both members and non-members to test on our test sessions.
To Sign Up
If you would like test for the June 27, 2021, test session, discuss this with your coach and get their approval. Then sign up for the test session online or fill out an application and return to Bob Boroughs with the appropriate test fees (sign up coming soon). If you have registered for a Free Skate Test, please, email the MP3 music file to Bob Boroughs at RBoroughs@aol.com. Also, if you have any questions contact Bob Boroughs at 721-3558 or email at RBoroughs@aol.com.
2021 Test Dates
- March 28, 2021
- June 27, 2021
- August 6, 2021
- December 5, 2021
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS (as of April 1, 2021)
- All Individuals should wear face masks any time they are in the Wichita Ice Center. Skaters may remove the face masks when they step on to the ice surface to skate, but must restore the usage of the face mask upon leaving the ice surface.
- All individuals should practice 6 foot distancing any time they are in the Wichita Ice Center.
- Skaters should come to the rink in their skating clothes so that all they have to do is put on their skates. The skaters can be accompanied by one chaperone in the first floor area when putting on or taking off their skates.
- Only skaters, coaches and officials will be allowed in the Ice Surface portion of the Wichita Ice Center.
- Two chaperones may observe the testing from the second floor over-looking the ice rink. Be sure to observe the six foot distancing rule in this area.
- Skaters and parents should attempt to minimize the time at the Wichita Ice Center before and after the testing session.
- Free style music should be in the MP3 electronic format and emailed to Bob Boroughs at RBoroughs@aol.com.