The Wichita Figure Skating Club is now holding virtual tests in addition to in-person tests. You can register for Virtual Tests on our EntryEeze portal.
Instructions for Submitting Virtual Tests:
- Read ALL instructions on EntryEeze portal.
- Register for the desired test(s) on WFSC’s EntryEeze portal.
- Record the video following USFS guidelines, then upload the video to YouTube DIRECTLY from the device it was recorded on as an unlisted video.
- Fill out the two required forms: Performance Affidavit, and Name & Likeness Release and Consent Agreement.
- Email the link to the video on YouTube AND the two completed forms to WFSCtesting@gmail.com by the virtual submission deadline.
See Sample YouTube Recording
To help you, we put together a short video so you can see exactly how to record your test video. (Coming soon.)
For any questions regarding testing at WFSC, please email us.