Looking for our 2021 test dates? You can find them below. We allow both members and non-members to test on our test sessions.
2021 Test Dates
- March 28, 2021
- June 13, 2021
- August 6, 2021
- December 5, 2021
There is a test session scheduled for Sunday morning, March 28, 2020. Sign up information coming soon. The tests offered include:
- Preliminary Dance through Pre-Silver Dance
- Pre-Preliminary Field Moves through Senior Field Moves
- Pre-Preliminary Free Style through Senior Free Style
- All Individuals should wear face masks any time they are in the Wichita Ice Center. Skaters may remove the face masks when they step on to the ice surface to skate, but must restore the usage of the face mask upon leaving the ice surface.
- All individuals should practice 6 foot distancing any time they are in the Wichita Ice Center.
- Skaters should come to the rink in their skating clothes so that all they have to do is put on their skates. The skaters can be accompanied by one chaperone in the first floor area when putting
on or taking off their skates.
- Only skaters, coaches and officials will be allowed in the Ice Surface portion of the Wichita Ice Center.
- Two chaperones may observe the testing from the second floor over-looking the ice rink. Be sure to observe the six foot distancing rule in this area.
- Skaters and parents should attempt to minimize the time at the Wichita Ice Center before and after the testing session.
- Free style music should be in the MP3 electronic format and emailed to Bob Boroughs atRBoroughs@aol.com.